On 3-Jan-07, at 11:39 AM, Mat Schaffer wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2007, at 10:09 AM, Devin Mullins wrote:
>
>> Tim X wrote:
>>> In a similar vain - I'm after on-line resources, both general and
>>> Ruby
>>> specific.
>> Check out the c2 wiki: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki
>>
>> It's completely disorganized, but is filled with discussions on
>> all sorts of topics -- patterns, best practices for exception
>> raising/handling, To Be or Not To Be Agile, etc.
>
> Wow... disorganized may be an understatement.  What do you do find
> the content that's really worthwhile?  Just watch the recent changes?

You need entry points. This page: <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?
CategoryCategory>, the links on <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TopTen>, or
even <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?RandomPages> (which I think is generated
by a script run every few days). Once you get a bit more familiar
with the site, search might help <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?FindPage>.

The recent changes page will help with the currently active pages,
but there's tons of stuff here that doesn't get updated often but is
still really interesting.

It is fun just poking around. Kind of like wikipedia. Maybe you'll
want to set time limits :-)

Cheers,
Bob

> -Mat