On 03.01.2007 14:45, Krekna Mektek wrote:
> Good thinking indeed. But what if the parameter list is fixed? I think
> in this case it does not matter, or does it?

Err, what exactly do you mean by "fixed"?  If you want to initialize
your members always to the same values you do not need arguments for
initialize at all.

If you just refer to the number and position of arguments, then this is
exactly the case where explicit parameters have the biggest advantage
just because of the number checking Ruby does.

Please try to be a bit more specific and thorough when you post.  This
dramatically increases the likelihood of helpful answers.

> The order was indeed
> wrong, ruby was irritated by it too so I changed it.

:-)

	robert