[Phlip]:
> g++ [version 2.96 20000731 (Linux-Mandrake 8.0 2.96-0.48mdk)] gives me
> this...
>
>  FXRbApp.cpp
> cc1plus: warning: -fno-strict-prototype is no longer supported

See

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=FXRuby+does+not+compile

You can fix it by tweaking the headers for the offending functions in
the ruby header files to spell out the arguments. I did that and
succeeded in compiling FXRuby under mandrake 8.1.

In the long run, I think ruby should move to use ANSI C headers.

In the short run, perhaps the FXRuby distribution could come with its
own ruby headers that fixes the few functions that make the compiler
stumble?

// Niklas