"Lyle Johnson" wrote:

> FOX is not supported on MacOS and probably won't be anytime soon. It's one
> of those things that a few people have expressed interest in, but no one's
> actually offered the resources (hardware, time, etc.) to actually get the
> work underway.

Greetings Lyle.

g++ [version 2.96 20000731 (Linux-Mandrake 8.0 2.96-0.48mdk)] gives me
this...

 FXRbApp.cpp
cc1plus: warning: -fno-strict-prototype is no longer supported

....leading to this...

long FXRbApp::onChoreThreads(FXObject*,FXSelector,void*){
  // Pause for 'sleepTime' millseconds
  struct timeval wait;
  wait.tv_sec=0;
  wait.tv_usec=100*sleepTime;

  // Confirm that this thread can be interrupted, then go to sleep
  CHECK_INTS;
  if(!rb_thread_critical)
    rb_thread_wait_for(/*wait*/);  //  <===  evil evil evil!

  // Re-register this chore for next time
  threadsChore=addChore(this,ID_CHORE_THREADS);
  FXASSERT(threadsChore!=0);

  // Back to work...
  return 1;
  }

....and I don't want threads anyway.

May I ask why you don't use SourceForge's CVS as the World's Greatest
Backup Server? I went looking for the head before writing this one up.

--
Phlip

http://www.greencheese.org/SonseOne