On 1/1/07, S. Robert James <srobertjames / gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to include a complete version of Ruby, including all the
> necessary libs, in the source tree for our internal app.

I'm not sure if this is applicable in your particular situation, but you can
change $: at runtime using the "shift" and "unshift" methods.  You
could modify your Ruby scripts to change $: as the first thing they do,
so all the paths point to your local version of Ruby.

Wayne

---
Wayne Vucenic
No Bugs Software
Ruby, C# and Erlang Agile Contract Programming in Silicon Valley