> |I take it you don't like meta_class, the most often proposed name for
> |it. How about virtual_class, or singleton_class, or both?
>
> It's not really a meta class since it's not only for classes,
> nor virtual_class since it's not virtual anymore.

I wonder: is it a mistake to think of it as a class at all? Sure, it
had a 'class' somewhere in its background, but is potentially moved
on a lot since then. In a way, it's move analogous to a meta-binding,
as it's the execution environment of an object. So, just to get the
creative juices flowing, and in the spirit of brainstorming, how about

obj.personality

obj.capability

obj.implementation

Cheers