Hi,

In message "Re: Ruby Profiler and ruby-prof Issues break working code?"
    on Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:28:39 +0900, "Tyler Prete" <psyonic / gmail.com> writes:

|I wrote some Ruby code to solve a little puzzle (
|http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&id=14) that functions
|correctly.  It solves for the answer and gets it right, it's just a little
|slower than I would like.  So I thought I would bring out the old profiler
|and see what I could do to speed things up.  Well... on the exact same code
|file, no changes besides 'require "profile"' it now gives me this error:

<snip>

This is very weird error.  I have never seen something like this.  It
is very difficult to help you without error reproducing code.  Is it
possible for us to see your puzzle solving code that cause the
problem?  We will very appreciate if you supply information for your
platform and the version of Ruby you've run.

							matz.