On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 06:27 +0900, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> Daniel Schierbeck wrote:
> > Hello fellow Rubyphilics!
> >
> > As other have remarked, the quality of this list is rapidly declining --
> > not because of a lack of participation, but rather because of the
> > increase of the same.
> I for one -- somewhere between Ruby nuby and Ruby expert but a genuine
> expert in many non-Ruby things -- think this is rubbish! I don't for a
> minute think that the quality of this list is declining, rapidly or
> otherwise.

I agree that it may just be that I'm not as enthusiastic as I have been,
but I've lost that urge to check the list every few minutes, just to see
if someone has posted something genius.

It's very subjective, so I'm basically asking if you're feeling the
same. You don't seem to, and of that I am jealous :P

Cheers,
Daniel