I think that's going to be a problem with any skill level based
separator we create:  Who is a beginner?  Who is an expert?  What if a
beginner has a question that an expert needs to answer?  If there
needs to be a split, perhaps the only way to do it effectively is a
topic driven one such as another's suggestion to create ruby-talk and
ruby-help.

--Jeremy