Hi,

I'm new to Ruby but am fairly experience in using TDD with Java and am
having some problems in converting my knowledge over.

I'm using the Eclipse Ruby plug-in and want so organise my test source and
code source files separately as I do in Java.  While I have found some
tutorials on Ruby and they have been helpful, I have found nothing on TDD
with Ruby. Can someone point me to a small-sized ruby project that I could
download and examine which shows how a well-organised Ruby project should
look? The things I am looking for are:-
 - Best practice in terms of code style eg variable/class naming etc
 - interaction between class files
 - tests in separate folders to source
 - ant build script?

Ideally a tutorial would be available but I'm sure the above is available
somewhere but I can't find it!

Any help greatly appreciated so that I can learn Ruby the right way from the
start!

Cheers, Chris.