------art_83611_5506401.1167212767900

On 12/22/06, Jeremy McAnally <jeremymcanally / gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I just switched everything over, and Mr. Neighborly's Humble Little
> Ruby Book is now available to download as a PDF or view online
> completely free.
>
> You can go check it out at: http://www.humblelittlerubybook.com/

Jeremy,

Nice book! Easy to read and good explanations.

I found one small error or misleading illustration.

On http://www.humblelittlerubybook.com/book/html/chapter1.html in the
section about ranges the graphic implies that the range 1...7 would include
0 through 6 and the range 1..7 would include 0 through 7. I believe that you
meant to say 1 through 6 and 1 through 7 rather than starting with zero.

Very nice job!!

Jeff

------art_83611_5506401.1167212767900--