Yeah there are a few grammatical gotcha's that I'm aware of.  I'll fix
them when I have time...that's one that no one's pointed out yet
though, so thanks! :)

I'm going to put a list of errata up on the site probably sometime
next week; I will correct them all, but it would probably be a good
idea to make you aware of them beforehand. ;)

--Jeremy