Hello,

I have a problem with the TreeView of RubyGTK. Catching the signal works
very well, but I don't know which row of the list was activated :-(.
Does anyone know how to figure out which line was activated?

I've written a litte script to show what I mean. At the moment I do a
'puts "output"', but how could I print the first column of the selected
row? (or anything else)

If these kind of questions are too Gtk specific, please tell me and I
won't bother you with them.

Thanks,
  Patrick

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

require 'gtk2'

def create_list(headline, liststore)
         treeview = Gtk::TreeView.new(liststore)
         renderer = Gtk::CellRendererText.new
         view = Gtk::ScrolledWindow.new.add(treeview)

         headline.each_index do |index|
                 column = Gtk::TreeViewColumn.new(headline[index],
renderer, :text => index)
                 column.resizable = true
                 column.clickable = true
                 column.sort_column_id = index
                 treeview.append_column(column)
         end

         return view, treeview, liststore
end

Gtk::init

window = Gtk::Window.new
window.title = "Tattletale"
window.border_width = 10
window.set_size_request(600, 400)
window.add(box = Gtk::VBox.new(false, 0))

view, treeview, liststore = create_list(["Foo", "Bar"],
Gtk::ListStore.new(String, String))
box.pack_start(view)
view.show_all

row = liststore.append
row[0] = "Hello World"
row[1] = "I agree with Hello World"

row = liststore.append
row[0] = "Welcome to Brazil"
row[1] = "Welcome to Denmark"

treeview.signal_connect("row-activated") do |treeview, path, column|
         puts "output"
end

window.show_all
Gtk::main