Alex Young schrieb:

> I've been increasingly interested by what's going on in Ruby.NET, for
> exactly that reason.

I'm looking bout every few weeks on the site of the compiler, but there
doesn't seem to happen anything more.
I've postet on their google group to ask for it, they told me, that they
are working on a Ruby-Implementation-Testing suite, to compare
"Vanilla"-Ruby, JRuby, and Ruby.NET on the way how they work or
something else.... The last thing I heard were some discussions about
implementing a new Framework for this issue (last post there Sep. 2006)

Badly, there's nothing going on - so i think its dead already.

Project Site: http://plas.fit.qut.edu.au/Ruby.NET/
Google Group (ruby.net): http://groups.google.com/group/RubyDOTNET
Google Group (RubyTest): http://groups.google.com/group/RubyTests