Excellent work.

There was reference to this being an HTML document, is there an online
version of this that I can reference?

Two questions came out of this:

1) For rails apps that use link_to :blah

where is :blah being made a symbol?  Is it in the base controller?

How do I know that I need to use :blah, and not some other symbol ?

(There are other methods that do this, I'm arbitrarily choosing link_to,
it could be paginate, or link_to_remote, or many others, the concept I
hope still remains)

2)  Is there any relation of a Ruby Symbol and a C++ pointer or
reference ?  It sounded like that to me as I was reading through, but I
could be wrong.

Thanks

Matt