So I'm one of the unlucky ones that don't have openssl properly
installed in ruby. I am running red hat. Some info:

`require': no such file to load -- openssl (LoadError)

[root@lnn607 ~]# rpm -qa|grep -i openssl
pyOpenSSL-0.6-1.p23
xmlsec1-openssl-1.2.6-3
openssl-0.9.7a-43.14

I tried to install all kinds veriations of package names with yum, such
as libopenssl, openssl-src, ruby-openssl, ruby-libopenssl etc etc, nut
couldnt find any.
I then downloaded the libopenssl-ruby source files (which actually are
for debian i think) and copied the .rb files into
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8, but then it complained that it cannot find
openssl.so.
So how do I get the openssl source files installed so that it works in
ruby?

Thanks for any help!