On 12/20/06, Zouplaz <user / domain.invalid> wrote:
> le 19/12/2006 15:13, Rob Sanheim nous a dit:
>

> > A few things to try before you assume its autotest:
> >
> > 1) run the single failing test method in question by itself
> > 2) run the functional test case in question by itself
> > 3) run the functional test suite by itself
> >
> > These steps will often turn up issues where fixtures aren't specified
> > where they should be, or where test order is playing a part (where it
> > shouldn't be).
> >

> So, I've tested :
> ruby ./vehicules_controller_test.rb
> ruby -n ./vehicules_controller_test.rb -n test_destroy
> rake test:functionals
>
> They all pass the tests without any problem : 0 error, 0 failure.
>

> autotest still fail...
>

> Any idea again ?

It really sounds to me like you've got a missing fixture in those
failing tests.
http://www.railtie.net/articles/2006/10/09/testing-gotchas-in-rails

You need to go through and make 100% sure that you explicitly load all
the appropriate fixtures for all of your test suites.

Dave

--
Dave Goodlad
dgoodlad / gmail.com or dave / goodlad.ca