On Dec 19, 2006, at 7:41 AM, Patrick Lynch wrote:

> Good morning,
> I'm trying to translate the example on pp 341-345 in "Mastering
> Perl/TK'
> to Ruby.
>
> On page 344 a method $cp->CreatePlotAxis(...) is used. Is there a
> method
> in TkCanvas that I can use that will produce the same result, namely,
> placing labels on the x axis and y axis?

Uh, didn't we go through this back is September? And didn't you get a
detailed answer from Hidetoshi NAGAI? I can only refer you to:

    http://www.code-hosting.com/Ruby/1508039-CanvasPlot--
createPlotAxis-and-createLinePlot-

AFAIK, there is no one more expert in this area than NAGAI san. I
don't think you are going to get a better answer than you already got.

Regards, Morton