Tobias Reif wrote:
> Robert Feldt wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Tobias Reif wrote:
> >>http://webdot.graphviz.org/webdot/
> >>; someone know of a Ruby API?
> >>
> > Well, its not really an API but a *really* simple class that will generate
> > files for dot (I dont know the difference between dot and webdot but I
> > guess its minor) is in rockit (rockit.sf.net). Its there so that one can
> > generate nice-looking graphs of parse trees. This class might make a basis
> > for Ruby graphviz API (Yes, I have plans to finish it but its not top prio
> > so please go ahead!).
>

> Sorry, I'm still a rubynewbie. But I'm looking forward to using your
> Ruby graphviz API, if you write it.

For simple binary-trees, I've written a BinaryTree class and two
helper classes which output either Lout or vcg markup.
Lout is a layouting system comparable to LaTex. It outputs postscript.

But it's really not that useful for other than binary trees and the
trees could look nicer (better formatted).

Regards,

  Michael

--
Michael Neumann