On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Rob Sanheim wrote:

> As others have pointed out, and I mentioned in a thread I started just on
> the faq, its poorly publicized, out of date, and is easily confused with the
> short (basically unhelpful) rubycentral.com faq.  Fixing these issues could
> go a long way towards cutting off some of the newbie questions.

is it me, or are others also thinking that a thread complaining about
experienced users evaporating that also aims to reduce newbie posts might just
succeed in reducing the volume on ruby-talk to zero?

;-)

-a
--
if you find yourself slandering anybody, first imagine that your mouth is
filled with excrement.  it will break you of the habit quickly enough. - the