ptkwt / shell1.aracnet.com (Phil Tomson) writes:

> Vim 6.0 has syntax colorization for Ruby and you can get it to write
> out an HTML file that is colorized.  (It's easy to do in gvim, click
> on the toolbar item 'Syntax' and then go to 'convert to HTML').  I
> used this for a Ruby presentation I did for our local Linux Users
> Group.

Yeah, in emacs

M-x htmlize-buffer RET

does the same deal.  It looks pretty nice too!

M-x ps-print-buffer-with-faces looks like it works in color too, but I
don't think it likes my black background.  (I don't think you'd want
to print with a black background anyway...)

M-x ps-print-buffer looks nice though...

ttyl,

--
Josh Huber