On 12/15/06, Phlip <phlipcpp / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ruboids:
>
> I an am adept googler, but this crumb of data eludes me. (Naive attempts
> rapidly get snared in Perl groups, for example...)
>
> I have innard-looking questions about YAML via its Syck vehicle, and I can't
> find the best newsgroup to ask them on. Not that this one isn't best; it
> just isn't narrow.
>
> When I hit http://rubyforge.org/projects/syck/ , it has a List clicker
> that's empty.
>
> What gives with this Syck list shtick??
>
> --
>   Phlip
>   http://www.greencheese.us/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!!

Philip,

I've read http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/YamlInRuby which
leads you to http://whytheluckystiff.net/syck/, and I conclude that
your best bets are the list we're currently on, or contacting _why
directly at the address on his home page
http://www.whytheluckystiff.net/

I feel like I should disclaim that any similarity between your reality
and that of _why is either coincidental or a prank; I can't say on
whom.

-A