On Dec 16, 2006, at 01:40, Zouplaz wrote:

> Hello, I have big troubles using the latest autotest version (3.4.2)
>
> My current project passes all the tests under the 3.3.0 version but
> I get dozens of assertion errors with the 3.4.2
>
> What's wrong ?

Using my intensely powerful mind-reading psychic skills, I'll have to
say that you forgot to sacrifice a goat.

Sacrifice a goat and that should fix it.  In fact, two wouldn't hurt.

> Is there something special to do on the project configuration or
> test scripts (I hope no) except executing autotest ?

Hrm, on second thought you could post some information about what
failures you're getting with autotest 3.4.2 vs 3.3.0.  Or perhaps
even file a bug with all this information.

I LIT YOUR GEM ON FIRE!