HarryO wrote:
> In article <20011021144423.A3361 / michael.neumann.all>, "Michael Neumann"
> <neumann / s-direktnet.de> wrote:
>

> > I've adapted Vim's 2html.vim file, so that it creates colorized <div>
> > fragments of any language supported by Vim. You can see examples how it
> > looks at:
>
> Brilliant!  Would it be possible for you to make the tool you've
> developed available?  I asked about the possibility of doing this
> some time back, although at that stage I was talking about generating
> printouts.

You can download it from

  http://www.fantasy-coders.de/ruby/2html_michael.vim

Put it into your syntax directory.

To convert a file "file_to_convert", call it as follows:

  gvim -f +"syn on" +"run! syntax/2html_michael.vim" +"w! /tmp/color" +"q!" +"q!" file_to_convert

Note that you should use "gvim" for better colors.
The colorized HTML output is at /tmp/color.

Regards,

  Michael

--
Michael Neumann