--------------enigF48EAD7CB48D31AC370ED589

Daniel Berger wrote:
> All,
>
> If someone on this list works for CTI Corporativo please stop sending
> automated messages to the OP every time someone posts to this list.
>
> Is anyone else getting these messages besides me?  I think this is onlyappening when I post via Google forum, but I'm not positive yet.  Yes,'ve sent an email to the one listed below - no response.

If my uncanny skill of guessing away at languages I don't know (heck, I
can't even recall if they speak Spanish or Portuguese in Argentina)
isn't failing me, the guy -is- all there is to CTI Corporativo. To wit:
everyone and their mum has second-level domains now, and the email
addresses are at some Argentinian ISP instead. Apparently, his old
address got spammed too much, so he's changing addresses and sending out
this notification. (The new address containing his name would be another
hint that he's all of CTI.)

I've just written him off-list, hopefully he can speak English (wouldn't
make sense subscribing to the mailing list otherwise, but you get all
sorts.)

David Vallner