Hi,

I recently did a remote gem installation of facets-core and was
disappointed to find that neither ri or rdoc docs were installed.
Checking the gemspec for facets-core, I found that this was because
the has_rdoc flag was false.  That doesn't make much sense, because
the facets sources are fully rdoc'ed.  I hacked the gemspec to allow
docs to be generated and would like to get these changes back to the
official gemspec, but I can't tell where that is.  (There's no
gemspec under CVS with the facets project on rubyforge, as far as I
can tell.)  Could someone from either the rubygems or facets teams
advise me where to submit my gemspec patch?

Thanks,

Tom