On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:00:07 +0900, Andrew Roth <andrewroth / gmail.com>
wrote:

> This looks great!  Will it work in windows?  I'm on XP with 1.8.5.  I
> installed amrita and kwala with their respective setup.rb's.

[Snip useful information about environment]

> /usr/bin/env looks like it's expecting a *nix environment so I tried it
> in cygwin, unfortunately couldn't get it to find kwala at all:

Yes I am sorry I have not yet tried to get it to work on Windows.  At
the moment there are a few assumptions for /usr/bin/env with various
applications that I call from Kwala.  Unfortunately, I do not have a
Windows machine to test with.  If anyone has some suggestions on how
to better use setup.rb for a Windows environment I am all ears.

Thanks,
Zev