--------------enigC0F61950F98110DB4226E269

Mark Collins-Cope wrote:
> [snip a lot of stuff]

Actually, I think the spambot accusations were mostly meant to *cough*
subtly indicate to zoat that his actual contribution to number of posts
ratio is quite low. (Hold the pots and kettles.) IIRC, the posts were
mostly a link to some article on the web, accompanied with a brief
digest of it - usually a copy/paste of the intro blurb in the original;
the only personal content I can recall was getting insulted. Which
happened in the thread you refer to, the flies got drawn to the flame,
and the shrapnel hit your magazine too as it got attention.

So I think the fact ObjectiveView got nagged at is more coincidence than
being blatantly horrible, as it suddenly appeared on the radar of people
feeling bitchy at that moment. (All the judgemental quotes you listed
seemed like nitpicking at first glances, though I haven't bothered to
check for completeness.)

David Vallner