This looks great!  Will it work in windows?  I'm on XP with 1.8.5.  I
installed amrita and kwala with their respective setup.rb's.

At first I couldn't get it to find kwala:

C:\Documents\CCC\spt\source\canada-branch>kwala
'kwala' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

same for ruby kwala, kwala.bat.. But I got it by specifying the entire
path.  Now I get:

C:\Documents\CCC\spt\source\canada-branch>ruby
c:\Development\ruby\bin\kwala -p spt -d . -o builds -a syntax_check -a
fo
rmatting -a unit_test -a cyclomatic -a cycles
c:/development/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/kwala/actions/unit_test.rb:101:in
``': No such file or directory - /usr/bin/e
nv ruby -v (Errno::ENOENT)
        from
c:/development/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/kwala/actions/unit_test.rb:101:in
`ruby_version'
        from
c:/development/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/kwala/actions/unit_test.rb:69:in
`summary_display'
        from c:/Development/ruby/bin/kwala:164
        from c:/Development/ruby/bin/kwala:163:in `each'
        from c:/Development/ruby/bin/kwala:163

/usr/bin/env looks like it's expecting a *nix environment so I tried it
in cygwin, unfortunately couldn't get it to find kwala at all:

Andrew Roth@andrewlaptop
/cygdrive/c/Documents/CCC/spt/source/canada-branch
$ ruby /cygdrive/c/Development/ruby/bin/kwala
c:\development\ruby\bin\ruby.exe: No such file or directory --
/cygdrive/c/Devel
opment/ruby/bin/kwala (LoadError)

-Andrew