Hi

I'm trying to make a simple web server to provide decryption to a C#
app that can't access OpenSSL libraries.  It has to run on a FreeBSD
server so I need to make it run as a daemon, but I can't work out how.

The skeleton of the code is below.  I've noticed there is a
WEBrick::Daemon class but I can't figure out how to use it.  I've
tried using script/server from Rails as a template but it's pretty
complex.  Can anyone offer some hints?

Thanks in advance
Ashley

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

class PasswordServer
   include WEBrick

   def initialize(port)
     decrypter_proc = lambda { |request, response|
       # blah
     }

     decrypt = HTTPServlet::ProcHandler.new(decrypter_proc)

     @server = HTTPServer.new(:Port => port)
     @server.mount("/decrypt", decrypt)
   end

   def start