Hello there... Like many others I've discovered Ruby when I started
using RoR. It's been 10 months now.

I've covered most basic parts of the language even if mastering the
language have not been my main goal.
Now, I would like to go deeper into Ruby and change the way I think
(more or less, I'm still thinking in Java/C++)

I could try to solve some Ruby quizzes but I'm afraid they are too
difficult for me.
Except the quizzes (should I or not), what could I do to improve my Ruby
skills ?

Thanks

I've read few books about Ruby (pick axe included) and I'm still blind
when it comes to put in practice what I've learn