--------------enigA8C52C322627B8B3674EC453

Kashia Buch wrote:
> My idea also includes, that you have _nothing_ do with the 'database',
> which is handles by Og (silently).  To use a database is merely a way
> to structure data, which Og does quite nicely.
>=20

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of DBAs voices
cried out in terror and then were silenced.

But in the context, I'll admit it's a Good Enough (tm) first approach.
SQL is one of the few programming languages I'm likely to routinely use
as part of my job that's actually interesting, so I'm biased in favour
of overrating databases ;)

David Vallner