hi ho ml :-),

i run into a new problem while writing an gtk application. a lot of
things are working now, but not the gtkhtml2. i tried to put some html
code into the html-document, but i get an blank window only.

i've written a working (or better: not working) example. everyone with
an idea is really welcome :-). any suggestion for tutorials, examples or
documentation is also very welcome - google wasn't really useful. i
found an example on http://koti.welho.com/jpakaste/blog/2002/index.html

thanks,
  patrick

ps. sorry for my tripple sending of my last mail, i had trouble with the
email server

require 'gtk2'
require 'gtkhtml2'

Gtk::init

window = Gtk::Window.new
window.border_width = 10
window.set_size_request(600, 400)
window.add(box = Gtk::VBox.new(false, 0))

htmlview = Gtk::HtmlView.new()
document = Gtk::HtmlDocument.new()
document.clear
document.open_stream("text/html")
document.close_stream()

window.signal_connect('delete_event') do
                 Gtk::main_quit
                         false
end

box.pack_start(htmlview)