Austin Ziegler a ?crit :

> On 12/4/06, hemant <gethemant / gmail.com> wrote:
> > no marshal_dump is defined for class Mutex
>
> You look like you're doing something threaded. I don't know if that's
> Rails doing it for you, but you can't dump either threads or mutexes
> in Ruby. You *must* have the latest Transaction::Simple (and Rails
> *really* needs to remove it and add the latest version as a
> dependency; I'm getting ready to release a new version that's even
> more useful and PDF::Writer *will* depend on it moving forward).
>
> > 1. If the problem is in my code?
> > 2. If there is a problem with PDFWriter or AR
> > 3. Or the said patch simply doesn't work
>
> I suspect 1, 2 (with respect to ActiveRecord bundling
> Transaction::Simple; something I've asked them to fix a long time
> ago), and 3.
>
> -austin

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. But the problem doesn't appear if I
test in local with webrick (in development or production environment)
but it appears with apache+mongrel.

All the libraries are in the same version on both configuration (1.1.6
for rails, 1.3.0 for transaction-simple and 1.1.3 for pdf-writer).

I really don't know what to do.
Any help ?

Thanks in advance.
++ Jerome