It's my first post to this group, so hello everybody ;-)

From a few days I'm learning ruby and i'm really full of respect to the
people making it. I think it's amazing language, with many, many things I
couldn't find i.e. in PHP, JAVA, and probably in the future i'll "ruby
developer" in full meaning of this words.

But now I need a Ruby hosting (Ruby on Rails), and for my tests this could
be a free hosting. Advertisments can be. ;-)

Could you suggest me something? And if I would buy place on server, what
hosting provider should I choose?

Best Regards
Boguslaw Faja