From: Michael&Steven Crossland
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Sent: 21-10-2001 08:48
Subject: [ruby-talk:22864] I need some help!!

I'm new to programming and I was told that Ruby was EZ.
But I know no programming at all and the on line book for the newes take
on
Ruby,
I don't understand it as far as I can tell It would be cool to know,
But I need some help.
If anyone out there can help with getting started I would be so happy.

A would be Ruby programmer,
Michael L. Crossland

---