--------------000704090404020505090309

Eric,

         This is because there are two versions of gems' windows-pr docs
in your system. The ri displays information from those docs. So pls hide
(say, delete/move to aother place ) the doc of one version
(e.g.windows-pr-0.5.3) and use the other one (e.g.
windows-pr-0.5.1-mswin32). And you can get correct info from the command
"ri --gems Windows::Security#LookupAccountName". Generally the docs
mentioned above are in "C:\Ruby1.8.5(ruby_home)\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\doc".
          Pls reply if still issues.

Shiwei
The views expressed are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle and
its affiliates.