ParappaYo wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a sample project of a Ruby web service consumed by
> a C# .NET client.  I know that lots of people have managed to use an
> ASP .NET service from a Ruby client, but I am trying to do it the other
> way around.  To keep things super simple, I'm just trying to get the
> following web service to work:

I've always had mixed luck trying to do soap between Ruby and .NET.
Why not publish a REST interface instead?  Those are easily consumed by
.NET clients (I can post some sample code that uses a simple HttpClient
object in .NET, if that woudl help).   The Soap garbage just gets in
the way, in my very humble opinion :-)

Jeff
softiesonrails.com