--------------enig69E0C79B3612A6E8D7DB8ABD

Justin Collins wrote:
> Pe No wrote:

>>> No, you don't have to set it up that way, although it's an option.
>>>

> My mistake...I'm not much of an expert on this. You will need to add a
> directory directive like:
>
> <Directory /var/www/html/somedir/*>
>        Options +ExecCGI
> </Directory>
>
> in the config file to have it work right. Sorry about that.
>
> -Justin

A point to note that was lost, it doesn't have to be a special folder,
and it's a bad idea to do so. Same for using the extension-based handler.Cf. http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI, section on "What to leave out"

(Of course, you can safely ignore those guidelines when playing around,
just keep them in mind for "real" projects. On a related note, I also
find the slashified (in buzzwordspeak: RESTful) URLs sexy-looking as far
as URLs go ;P)

David Vallner