On 12/4/06, Daniel Berger <djberg96 / gmail.com> wrote:

> Jan Svitok wrote:
> > On 12/4/06, Daniel Berger <djberg96 / gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Solaris 10
> > > swig 1.3.21
> > > Sun Studio 11

> > /* second time for c compiler */
> > %{
> > #include "polygon.h"
> > %}
>
> If this is supposed to generate a '#include "polygon.h"' entry within
> the .cxx file, it doesn't seem to work.  I can stuff it in there
> manually easily enough, but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.

Right, that's what it should do. Here are few "tips":
- - -
You're using pretty ancient version of swig (1.3.21 is a 2004 version,
the latest is 1.3.31) - it might be a bug in swig... I can run the
file on the latest swig if it would help.
- - -
From the docs[1] it seems that %module and %include should be enough. Hmmm.
- - -
%{
%}

should be equivalent to

%header %{
%}
- - -
swig -Wall (full warnings) or swig -E (preprocess only) may be a way to debug

[1] http://swig.sourceforge.net/Doc1.3/SWIG.html#SWIG_nn47