Jason Roelofs wrote:
> rubyforge.org <-- All ruby / rails releases normally go here
>
> sourceforge.net / freshmeat.net <-- everything else.
>
> These places will give you a small space for a project-specific website as
> well.

By bad. I should have been more clear. I meant where do you store the
files locally? Eg. in your projects repository under a web/ directory,
or in  some seprate location? I'm curious if there's some generally
accepted convention. Recently I reversed the way I had been handling
this and rather then store the website in the repository I now store
the repository in the website. Basically:

  myproject/
    index.html
    repo/
      branches/
      tags/
      trunk/

I like this layout b/c it makes the source repository an integrated
part of the site --I can just serve the whole directory up. On the down
side however the web files aren't under version control.

T.