Hi,

FastRI 0.2.1
Ruby 1.8.5
Windows XP

With FastRI (or rather, fri) how do you distinguish a lookup on classes
with identical names and methods (and no namespace to distinguish them)?

For example, I have the Pathname class from the stdlib and my own
Pathname class from the 'pathname2' package.  If I do 'fri
Pathname#descend' I get the documentation from the Pathname class in the
stdlib instead of my own.  Is there a way to force the issue?

I tried using the -S and -F options, but I received the following error
(with -S):

Couldn't open the full-text index:
C:\Documents and Settings\djberge/.fastri-fulltext/full_text.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\djberge/.fastri-fulltext/suffixes.dat

The index needs to be rebuilt with fastri-server -B

Since I'm runnng FastRI as a service, rebuilding the index may be
problematic at the moment. :)  But, even if that did work, I presume it
would give me all the results instead of just the one I'm looking for.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan