Hi Jeremy,

On Dec 2, 11:57 am, "Jeremy McAnally" <jeremymcana... / gmail.com>
wrote:
> Are you using OOo 2.0.4?  I know it has a TeX/BibTeX export feature now...

Wow, I did not know this, but...

> It's not Ruby, but it should work (unless you're using this with some
> sort of automated system). :)

I use ConTeXt, not LaTeX, and the two are really different, so...

I am sending a note to the ConTeXt developers list about this; maybe
some of them can port the OOo LaTeX filters to ConTeXt. In the meantime
I think it's best to finish that script...

Thank you very much for letting me know about OOo and LaTeX!

Best
Idris