Le 2 d˝─embre 2006 18:05, James Edward Gray II a ˝─rit :

> On Dec 2, 2006, at 10:55 AM, F. Senault wrote:

> Am I understanding right Fred that your filters do allow multipart/
> mixed?

They should.

> I ask because I cannot find that the following message was moved to
> Usenet:
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/226884
>
> But here is the Content-Type header from that message:

If you have the complete message, please forward it to me.  I'll be able
to give more precise answers if I can run it manually through the
filters.

Fred
--
Young at heart an' it gets so hard to wait
When no one I know can seem to help me now