Hi!

Ok, I know there is (or was) no easy way to do that, but the PDF::Writer doc says:

  If all of the conditions are correct, the following code
  should display the Japanese characters[...]

  pdf.text("\xfe\xff\x65\xe5\x67\x2c\x8a\x9e")

Well obviously not all conditions are correct in my environment, i don't see
any Japanese character, i get "eg," (if my newsgroup client gets it right).

All i need are three special chars:   and

Is there any way to create a pdf document with these chars using PDF::Writer?

cheers and thanks

Simon