On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Paul Lutus wrote:

> dblack / wobblini.net wrote:
>
> / ...

>>> 1. I can see why this thread goes on so long -- instead of meeting my
>>> request, you just changed the subject.
>>
>> Paul, could you please stop being so confrontational?
>
> There isn't one word about Ruby in your post. That places you post in a
> well-known category, one that should always be marked [OT].

I'll take that as a "No."

Actually my main message isn't to you (it's been pointed out to me
that you're a career troll, doing the same thing in a number of online
forums).  It's to the list in general, and especially the newcomers
who might be put off: Hang in there!  We're not all like this.  You
can get lots of welcome and help from lots of very nice experts here.

David

--
                   David A. Black | dblack / wobblini.net