SKa wrote:

> Is anybody interested in [..] auto-insert for ruby?

Yes.

When Dave Thomas was visiting last month he suggested using
Kevin Davidson's auto-insert-tkld.el to build the skeleton
for RUnit tests.

I hacked-together both a Ruby and RUnit template files and modified
auto-insert-tkld.el slightly to accomodate some extra requirements
having to do with capitalization.  It works great for my needs...

I sent a message to Kevin about the changes I made to his code
a few weeks back but I haven't heard back... Does anyone have
a current email address for him that they could send my way?

Emacs-lisp clueless,
--
bil <http://abweb.larc.nasa.gov/~kleb/>