unknown wrote:
> Hi --

>>> object's object_id).  Do you want attr_writer too?
>>  @components = Array.new
>>   @components.each_with_index do |comp, index|
>> ==================================
>> class SearchWidgetComparisonComponent < SearchWidgetComponent
>> unique ids)
>> you didn't expect it! The error occured while evaluating nil.stylize"
>>
>> Thanks ahead for the help yo.  I've been tearin my hair out for 5 hours
>> now.
>
> I wish I could help.  I can't spot anything that would cause @obj to
> be nil, and when I try a standalone version of your code (essentially
> what you've got minus the ERB markup), it runs fine.
>
> Is it possible you've got symbols in one place (maybe when you create
> the components) and strings in another?
>

> David
Ah you guys are gonna kill me now.  I feel I must break out the
vaseline(sp??) and prepare to be hung.

Well, it just so happens I was passing the wrong uniqueId to the
component() function in the .rhtml file.  6 hours
later...unbelievable...I'm sure I'll be in this weekend making up the
time.  The whole time I was reading "swCompareComp1" as
"swComparisonComp1".  Unbelievable.  Well, thanks a bunch guys, and
sorry for filling up your inboxes.  Have good mosh-pitting!