On Dec 1, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Robert Klemme wrote:

> On 01.12.2006 17:05, Trans wrote:
>>
>> Have a look at recent topic: Wisdom of including Rakefile in
>> releases.
>> The 2nd post from Jason Roelofs appears to be missing.

I have not yet received this message from Trans.  I do find it in the
mailing list archives though and I see it on comp.lang.ruby.  I'll
assume my host blocked it, ruby talk is hiccuping, or something
because the Gateway logs show it was forwarded.

> I do not see *any* posting of Jason on the news side and only a
> single posting on the email side:

Right.  I'll assume we are talking about this message:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/227459

The log says:

<jameskilton / gmail.com> - Re: Wisdom of including Rakefile in releases
11/30/06-15:21:43:  mail2news | nntp.post() result = 441 437 HTML post

Translation:  Our NNTP host rejected the HTML post.

James Edward Gray II