Paul Lutus wrote:
> James Edward Gray II wrote:

[snip]

Hmmmm ... seems like a bunch of folks are going to a bunch of trouble
and to baby a tool that can only handle a CSV file with less than 65536
rows. Excel is broken ... Excel sucks at math ... Excel can't handle
lots of rows and lots of columns ... Excel costs money. Excel was a
great wonder in 1986 -- 20 years later it's lame beyond words.

I'm not sure about the column count limitations, but I know almost any
database will deal with a CSV file with more than 65536 rows. There are
some awfully good free databases. Did I mention how bad Excel is at
math? Sometimes you *don't* get what you pay for. :)

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/